Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by Abhishek Ubhe <ab...@gmail.com> on 2023/03/01 06:43:08 UTC

Unable to start Ignite server node through java API

Hello,

I am unable to start ignite server node with default configurations.
Getting below error

org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.cache.persistence.tree.io.PageIO.registerH2(Lorg/apache/ignite/internal/processors/cache/persistence/tree/io/IOVersions;Lorg/apache/ignite/internal/processors/cache/persistence/tree/io/IOVersions;)V

*stacktrace :* at
org.apache.ignite.internal.processors.query.h2.IgniteH2Indexing.<clinit>(IgniteH2Indexing.java:197)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.inClassPath(IgniteUtils.java:1753)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.IgniteComponentType.inClassPath(IgniteComponentType.java:172)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx$IgniteNamedInstance.start0(IgnitionEx.java:1999)
at
org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx$IgniteNamedInstance.start(IgnitionEx.java:1758)
at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx.start0(IgnitionEx.java:1143)
at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx.start(IgnitionEx.java:663)
at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx.start(IgnitionEx.java:589)
at org.apache.ignite.Ignition.start(Ignition.java:328)

Please help with this and let me know why this error is getting and how I
can avoid it in future.
My API :
IgniteConfiguration cfg = new IgniteConfiguration();
cfg.setClientMode(false);
cfg.setWorkDirectory("/home/developers/apache_ignite_home/apache-ignite-2.14.0-bin/work");
 Ignite ignite = Ignition.start(cfg);

version using : 2.14.0
--
*Regards,*
*Abhishek Ubhe*

Re: Unable to start Ignite server node through java API

Posted by Gianluca Bonetti <gi...@gmail.com>.
Hello

You are using some repositories internal to your organization, which I have
no access to (nor I should have)

[image: Screenshot_20230302_095812.png]

So I suggest you to check your dependency tree with your teammates, the
ones who built and maintain this repository maven.clouzerindia.com

Cheers
Gianluca

Posted by Abhishek Ubhe <ab...@gmail.com>.
Hello Gianluca,

Posted by Gianluca Bonetti <gi...@gmail.com>.
Hello

Posted by Abhishek Ubhe <ab...@gmail.com>.
Okay, Can you suggest any changes in maven dependencies?

Posted by Gianluca Bonetti <gi...@gmail.com>.
Hello