Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Des qsdqsd <de...@yahoo.fr> on 2007/03/19 16:39:50 UTC

f:verbatim question

Hi,

    I've a question with the tag f:verbatim in myfaces (using it within tomcat/jboss4):

    I've a jsf page that gets part of its html content from legacy html pages :

*** mypage ***
  <f:verbatim>
        #{mybean.htmlcontent}
  </f:verbatim>
*** /mypage ***

    The problem is : if the mybean.htmlcontent is large (lots of spans and divs), tomcat's uses all the cpu during 50sec before serving the page.
    If I comment out the content retrieved from the bean the content is in the page (inside html comments) and it does not eat all the cpu ...
*** mypage ***

  <f:verbatim>
       <!--

        #{mybean.htmlcontent}
       -->

  </f:verbatim>

*** /mypage ***

   Any hints about what I'm doing wrong or an alternate solution ? I think that the building of the corresponding jsf components tree is responsible for the problem ... is there a way not to build those components ? Just to include the html ?

  Thanks for any help,

--
Desnos

http://fr.answers.yahoo.com

Re: f:verbatim question

Posted by Volker Weber <v....@inexso.de>.
Hi,

have you tryed a simple

<h:outputText escape="false" value="#{mybean.htmlcontent}"/>

instead of the f:verbatim construct?

Regards,
  Volker