Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Tim Whittington <ti...@apache.org> on 2010/02/08 08:23:19 UTC

Re: JK 1.2.29 Plan

I guess we need to re-plan this since we missed the dates?

I'll hold off on the IIS log rotation changes until 1.2.29 is tagged.

cheers
tim

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.
On 02/08/2010 08:32 AM, Rainer Jung wrote:
> After a couple of heavily loaded weeks, I'll have time to care about it
> this week. I'll review the changes done by Mladen and will then proceed
> with the usual snapshot for letting people do some tests before the
> final release. I guess I'll need 2 or 3 days before doing the snapshot.

I'll make a snapshot today together with widows binaries.
Hope we could have a real tag next week then.

Regards
--
^TM

Re: JK 1.2.29 Plan

Posted by Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>.
On 02/08/2010 08:32 AM, Rainer Jung wrote:
> After a couple of heavily loaded weeks, I'll have time to care about it
> this week. I'll review the changes done by Mladen and will then proceed
> with the usual snapshot for letting people do some tests before the
> final release. I guess I'll need 2 or 3 days before doing the snapshot.

If you don't have a time, I can do some snapshot.

Regards
--
^TM

Re: JK 1.2.29 Plan

Posted by Rainer Jung <ra...@kippdata.de>.
After a couple of heavily loaded weeks, I'll have time to care about it
this week. I'll review the changes done by Mladen and will then proceed
with the usual snapshot for letting people do some tests before the
final release. I guess I'll need 2 or 3 days before doing the snapshot.

Regards,

Rainer