Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by brajesh patel <br...@gmail.com> on 2012/08/28 14:20:00 UTC

Jmeter results understanding

Hi All,

Actually I started working on performance testing of web applications
through Jmeter.
I am looking for help in analyzing the test results(Graph, Assert etc. )
produced by Jmeter.

Please share comment on this issue so I will go ahead.

--
----
Thanks and Regards

Re: Jmeter results understanding

Posted by Dzmitry_Kashlach <dz...@gmail.com>.
  Read an article about
http://blazemeter.com/blog/how-analyze-results-large-scale-load-test
Analyzing results

  Try to follow steps:
  - Define group of bad or failed requests;
  - Look into logs and try to explain the reason of appearance of such
requests;

Re: Jmeter results understanding

Posted by Shmuel Krakower <sh...@gmail.com>.
Also google for jmeter plugins.