Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Timothee Maret <tm...@apache.org> on 2016/12/12 10:03:26 UTC

Release of org.apache.sling.i18n

Hi,

We fixed two bugs for org.apache.sling.i18n v 2.5.6 [0] and no issue is
still opened.
I think it'd make sense to cut a release for it, however I wonder how/who
should do the release.

Is someone assigned to releasing that bundle ? If not should I follow the
instructions from [1] in order to propose/cut the release ?

Regards,

Timothee

[0] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING/fixforversion/12338424
[1]
https://sling.apache.org/documentation/development/release-management.html

Re: Release of org.apache.sling.i18n

Posted by Julian Sedding <js...@gmail.com>.
Hi Timothee

Yes, you can do the release yourself following the steps on [1]. Once
the vote succeeds, you will need a PMC member to copy the artifacts to
dist. For all other steps you should have sufficient privileges.

Regards
Julian

Posted by Timothée Maret <ti...@gmail.com>.
Hi Julian,

Thanks for looking at this! I could find out the issue. It was a rogue
/etc/hosts entry on my setup activated on VPN.

I'll proceed with the release shortly.

Regards,

Timothee

--