Posted to jetspeed-user@portals.apache.org by Michael Schwarz <ms...@magix.net> on 2005/09/26 09:09:57 UTC

HttpSession - Jboss -

Hi.

I have a problem.
At the moment I try to integrate jetspeed (1.6) to an existing JBoss
(3.25 with Jetty 4.2.23) application.
Therefor I have an ear file, that contains the war file of my
application and
the war file of the jetspeed portal. That works.

Now I want to use the same HttpSession for both application.
My application creates the session in a servlet and writes some data to
it.

        HttpSession session = httpServletRequest.getSession(true)
        session.setAttribute("value", value)

I tried to get the session in a Jetspeed Portlet as follows:

        HttpSession session = runData.getSession();

Then I display all session values:

        for (Enumeration e = session.getAttributeNames();
e.hasMoreElements(); ) {
                Object o = e.nextElement();
                Object attribute = session.getAttribute((String) o);

        }

The result shows some values of jetspeed, but not the value writen by my
application.

Could Somebody please help me?

Greetings, Michael Schwarz