Posted to log4net-user@logging.apache.org by Derrick Morin <dm...@eventective.com> on 2004/09/16 20:24:47 UTC

Logging not working in hosted environment

I'm using log4net in an ASP.NET application that is hosted at Interland
on one of their shared servers.  What is strange is that I can log to
many types of appenders in my development environment but I cannot get
log4net to log anything in the hosted environment.  With the exception
of connection strings the web.config files are identical!  I've tried
ASPNetTraceAppender, ADONetAppender, SMTPAppender and LogFileAppender.
They all work in my development environment but not in the hosted
environment.

Any thoughts?