Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Eric Barboni <sk...@apache.org> on 2016/04/12 18:38:21 UTC

New maven site and doxia with custom velocity doxia

Hi,

  I had a web site with custom template using custom velocity tools. Using
an approach equivalent to (reflow-velocity-tools [1]). After using the new
maven site (3.5) and maven doxia (1.7) the tools is no more detected.

Is there a workaround or is this option gone.

[1] https://github.com/andriusvelykis/reflow-maven-skin

Best Regards

Eric

Re: New maven site and doxia with custom velocity doxia

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
Hi,

The code to populate Velocity tools was completely rewritten in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DOXIASITETOOLS-93

Previously, it was using default Velocity mechanisms, that were not giving
consistent results with request-scoped tools.
It was then rewritten to have working request-scoped attributes: but maybe we
didn't integrate some Velocity mechanisms for extensions.

Please open an issue and if you know how Velocity tools extensions are
inserted, don't hesitate to provide a fix :)

(and sorry, Doxia Sitetools 1.7.1 is already out and maven-site-plugin 3.5.1
is under vote: the fix will be released later...)

Regards,

Hervé