Posted to announce@maven.apache.org by Hervé Boutemy <hb...@apache.org> on 2014/02/04 08:23:45 UTC

[ANN] Apache Maven SCM Publish Plugin 1.0 Released

The Apache Maven team is pleased to announce the release of the Apache Maven
SCM Publish Plugin, version 1.0

The maven-scm-publish-plugin is a utility plugin to allow publishing Maven
website to any supported SCM. The primary goal was to have an utility plugin
to allow Apache projects to publish Maven websites via the ASF svnpubsub
system. The plugin has been tested with git scm too and by example can push
content for github pages.

http://maven.apache.org/plugins/maven-scm-publish-plugin/

You should specify the version in your project's plugin configuration:

<plugin>
  <artifactId>maven-scm-publish-plugin</artifactId>
  <version>1.0</version>
</plugin>

Release Notes - maven-scm-publish-plugin - Version 1.0

** Improvement
    * [MSCMPUB-6] - when creating a directory in svn, if checkout fails, wait
a few seconds and retry
    * [MSCMPUB-7] - Add timestamp when commit starts (and ends)
    * [MSCMPUB-10] - Pick up SCM credentials from settings.xml server section
    * [MSCMPUB-11] - display content size (number of directories, files, and
size)

** Story
    * [MSCMPUB-4] - Need a working example for GitHub/gh-pages, preferably
naturally linked to natural site lifecycle, and multi-module

** Task
    * [MSCMPUB-3] - Upgrade to SCM-1.9

Enjoy,

-The Apache Maven team

Re: [ANN] Apache Maven SCM Publish Plugin 1.0 Released

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
if you can provide a patch, or give a link, we can have a look and see if
there is a better way of doing the work, without requiring M3

notice that IMHO, we should think at EOL-ing M2, at least 2.0.x now and 2.2.x
not so far away [1]

Regards,

Hervé

[1] http://maven.apache.org/docs/history.html