Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Stephen Ting <st...@shinyang.com.my> on 2003/06/23 04:30:29 UTC

Default Context

Hi All,

How do i configure my web application to become the default context in
Tomcat container bundle together with JBoss? If i point to the IP
address on which JBoss is running i will automatically directed to the
application. (Like the Root context of Tomcat)

Regards,
Stephen Ting

Re: Default Context

Posted by Scott M Stark <sc...@jboss.org>.
You need to add a WEF-INF/jboss-web.xml descriptor containing:

<jboss-web>
	<context-root>/</context-root>
</jboss-web>

--