Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by jan i <ja...@apache.org> on 2014/02/05 22:45:07 UTC

Re: How Apache project works

On 5 February 2014 19:28, Reem Elnagar <re...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Hi I started working now on " how the Apache project works"

Just for my understanding do you mean  the title, then the ML should be the
general community list. If you mean how AOO works, then its the correct
list.

but in any case I am not to sure what your goal is, and if some of the
information isnt already at hand.

rgds
jan I.

Re: How Apache project works

Posted by Rob Weir <ro...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Feb 5, 2014 at 4:45 PM, jan i <ja...@apache.org> wrote:
> On 5 February 2014 19:28, Reem Elnagar <re...@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi I started working now on " how the Apache project works"
>

> Just for my understanding do you mean  the title, then the ML should be the
> general community list. If you mean how AOO works, then its the correct
> list.
>
> but in any case I am not to sure what your goal is, and if some of the
> information isnt already at hand.

I think the reference is to this webpage:
http://openoffice.apache.org/orientation/how-aoo-project-works.html

It asks new volunteers to "check in" on the dev list when they are
getting started.  This gives us a chance to say "Hi" and welcome them.

Regards,

-Rob