Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Riano De Souza <Ri...@mrj.co.za> on 2020/06/10 05:52:56 UTC

Guacamole Docker Timezone Changes

Hi All.

I have a very weird one and can not seem to figure it out.

We are running Ubuntu 19.10 we have guacamole 1.1.0 running on docker containers on the Ubuntu server.

Every time we connect to ANY RDP connection it changes the time zone from UTC +2 to UTC and you cannot fix it just force changes it back. We have checked the Host server timezone and all the docker containers have been forced to use timezone Africa/Johannesburg but still the guacamole changes the timezone on an RDP connection.

I changed the timezone in connection setttings, I tried changing the timezone on the host and containers but it still changes it.

Anybody have an idea? Its driving me insane.

[cid:image001.jpg@01D63EFC.262D9310]

[cid:image002.jpg@01D63EFC.262D9310]

[cid:image003.jpg@01D63EFC.262D9310]<https://www.mrj.co.za/>

[cid:image004.jpg@01D63EFC.262D9310]<https://www.google.com/maps/place/MRJ+Consultants/@-25.845157,28.1514434,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x1e95648bfdd04223:0x3d295926c9a2b523!8m2!3d-25.845157!4d28.1536321>

[cid:image005.jpg@01D63EFC.262D9310]<https://www.facebook.com/Mrjconsultants/>

[cid:image006.jpg@01D63EFC.262D9310]<https://www.instagram.com/mrjconsultants/>

[cid:image007.jpg@01D63EFC.262D9310]

[cid:image008.jpg@01D63EFC.262D9310]

[cid:image009.jpg@01D63EFC.262D9310]

[cid:image010.jpg@01D63EFC.262D9310]

RE: Guacamole Docker Timezone Changes

Posted by Riano De Souza <Ri...@mrj.co.za>.
This has just been sorted by configuring the group policy to disabled even though it was never set.

Thanks for letting me know about the Group Policy setting as not configuring it has never affected the normal remote desktop client only on Guacamole.

Anyway it seems to be sorted at the moment.

[cid:image002.jpg@01D63F44.5E82BA40]

[cid:image003.jpg@01D63F44.5E82BA40]

[cid:image004.jpg@01D63F44.5E82BA40]<https://www.mrj.co.za/>

[cid:image005.jpg@01D63F44.5E82BA40]<https://www.google.com/maps/place/MRJ+Consultants/@-25.845157,28.1514434,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x1e95648bfdd04223:0x3d295926c9a2b523!8m2!3d-25.845157!4d28.1536321>

[cid:image006.jpg@01D63F44.5E82BA40]<https://www.facebook.com/Mrjconsultants/>

[cid:image007.jpg@01D63F44.5E82BA40]<https://www.instagram.com/mrjconsultants/>

[cid:image008.jpg@01D63F44.5E82BA40]

[cid:image009.jpg@01D63F44.5E82BA40]

[cid:image010.jpg@01D63F44.5E82BA40]

Posted by Riano De Souza <Ri...@mrj.co.za>.

[cid:image001.png@01D63F3F.814DAFD0]

[cid:image002.jpg@01D63F3F.814DAFD0]

[cid:image003.jpg@01D63F3F.814DAFD0]

[cid:image004.jpg@01D63F3F.814DAFD0]<https://www.mrj.co.za/>

[cid:image005.jpg@01D63F3F.814DAFD0]<https://www.google.com/maps/place/MRJ+Consultants/@-25.845157,28.1514434,17z/data=!3m1!4b1!4m5!3m4!1s0x1e95648bfdd04223:0x3d295926c9a2b523!8m2!3d-25.845157!4d28.1536321>

[cid:image006.jpg@01D63F3F.814DAFD0]<https://www.facebook.com/Mrjconsultants/>

[cid:image007.jpg@01D63F3F.814DAFD0]<https://www.instagram.com/mrjconsultants/>

[cid:image008.jpg@01D63F3F.814DAFD0]

[cid:image009.jpg@01D63F3F.814DAFD0]