Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com> on 2022/05/03 09:01:27 UTC

[VOTE] Apache TomEE Patch Plugin 0.9

Hi,

I'd like to vote Apache TomEE Patch Plugin 0.9 up for vote. The changes are
fairly minimal and are meant to help with Maven new versions.

Again, big thank you Richard for putting this together.

Changes:

- Fix for TOMEE-3903 (Don't attach *.tar.gz files multiple times)

Sources:

https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/tomee/staging-1201/

Staging Nexus Repository:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachetomee-1201/

Tag:

https://github.com/apache/tomee-patch-plugin/releases/tag/tomee-patch-parent-0.9

Please vote to approve this release:
[ ] +1 Approve the release
[ ] -1 Don't approve the release (please provide specific comments)

Jean-Louis
--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro

Re: [VOTE] Apache TomEE Patch Plugin 0.9

Posted by Cesar Hernandez <ce...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Atentamente:
César Hernández.

Re: [VOTE] Apache TomEE Patch Plugin 0.9

Posted by Daniel Dias Dos Santos <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Richard Zowalla <rz...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by "Zowalla, Richard" <ri...@hs-heilbronn.de>.
We have enough binding votes (JL, Jon, Cesar) to proceed with it?

Gruß
Richard

Am Donnerstag, dem 05.05.2022 um 22:08 +0200 schrieb Jean-Louis
Monteiro:

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
+1

Posted by Jonathan Gallimore <jo...@gmail.com>.
+1

[RESULT] [VOTE] Apache TomEE Patch Plugin 0.9

Posted by Jean-Louis Monteiro <jl...@tomitribe.com>.
Hi all,

Vote passes with 4 +1 (Richard, Daniel, Cesar, Jon, JLouis)

We'll proceed with the tasks
--
Jean-Louis Monteiro
http://twitter.com/jlouismonteiro
http://www.tomitribe.com

On Tue, May 3, 2022 at 11:01 AM Jean-Louis Monteiro <