Posted to dev@rya.apache.org by "Edward J. Yoon" <ed...@samsung.com> on 2016/03/25 05:46:30 UTC

Quick start tutorial for Rya

Hi devs,

I'm trying to evaluate Rya for my some NLP and QA projects. Please let me
know whether there's a quick start tutorial with downloadable RDF datasets
for Rya.

Thanks.

--
Best Regards, Edward J. Yoon

RE: Quick start tutorial for Rya

Posted by "Lotts, David" <Da...@parsons.com>.
Edward,
Here is the virtual machine instructions and script.  The vagrant script does all the work:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-rya/tree/develop/extras/vagrantExample/src/main/vagrant
We just tested it and it's working great.
Let us know if you need any help getting it running.
david.
If you check out the indexing example project, there's a pretty nice example, the RyaDirectExample.  Aaron also put together a quick start VM-- I think it's under extras/vagrant example or something like that.  Let us know if you need any more help.
Thanks,
Puja

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Puja Valiyil <pu...@gmail.com>.