Posted to dev@taverna.apache.org by Menaka Madushanka <me...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/13 21:10:40 UTC

GSOC project proposal

Hi Stian,

I would like to know the structure of the project proposal. Because, from
organization to organization the proposal structure changes.

I'd be very grateful if you give me some guidelines.

Thank you very much.
Menaka.

--
Menaka Madushanka Jayawardena
Faculty of Engineering, <http://www.pdn.ac.lk/eng>

Re: GSOC project proposal

Posted by Menaka Madushanka <me...@gmail.com>.
Yeah....
That's better I think. But sometimes the structure could vary according to
the organization.

Cheers.

Re: GSOC project proposal

Posted by Денис Карякин <sa...@gmail.com>.