Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Alexander Ramos Jardim <al...@gmail.com> on 2008/07/31 21:15:49 UTC

Using SolrJ with embedded multicores

Hello pals,

I am trying to put SolrJ to work with an embedded multicore Solr, but I
cannot even get it to work with the piece of code suggested in the wiki
page:
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/Solrj#head-02003c15f194db1a691f8b9bb909145a60ccf498

could anyone send any snap of code on how should I initialize my SolrJ, so I
can access the various indexes in an embedded way?

--
Alexander Ramos Jardim

Re: Using SolrJ with embedded multicores

Posted by Shalin Shekhar Mangar <sh...@gmail.com>.
On Fri, Aug 1, 2008 at 12:45 AM, Alexander Ramos Jardim <
alexander.ramos.jardim@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello pals,
>
> I am trying to put SolrJ to work with an embedded multicore Solr, but I
> cannot even get it to work with the piece of code suggested in the wiki
> page:
>
> http://wiki.apache.org/solr/Solrj#head-02003c15f194db1a691f8b9bb909145a60ccf498
>
> could anyone send any snap of code on how should I initialize my SolrJ, so
> can access the various indexes in an embedded way?
>
> --
> Alexander Ramos Jardim

You should use the public EmbeddedSolrServer(  MultiCore multicore, String
coreName ) constructor.

Shalin Shekhar Mangar.