Posted to dev@shindig.apache.org by Ian Boston <ie...@tfd.co.uk> on 2009/02/05 13:36:58 UTC

New Committer: Adam Winer

Hi,

I would like to welcome Adam Winer as a committer to Shindig, and I am
sure everyone will join me in extending our warm greetings.

Adam has been contributing for many months frequently taking on some
of the more unpleasant re-factoring tasks in the code base. Others may
have encountered Adam as a committer on the Apache Trinidad project.
He makes a great addition to our community.

Ian

Re: New Committer: Adam Winer

Posted by Vincent Siveton <vi...@gmail.com>.
Welcome on board Adam!