Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Abhishek Kumar <Ab...@shapeblue.com> on 2022/08/30 13:20:09 UTC

4.17.1.0 release

All,

We've 5 items remaining on the 4.17.1.0 milestone now: https://github.com/apache/cloudstack/milestone/25

Considering these and the previously proposed rough timeline, I would like to propose 4.17 branch soft freeze from tomorrow 31 Aug 2022, after which only blocker and critical fixes will be allowed with the RC1 cut during next week depending on the branch stability.

Thoughts, objections?

Regards,
Abhishek

Re: 4.17.1.0 release

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.
@Abhishek Kumar <ab...@shapeblue.com> we are now in freeze? i.e.
only you will merge on the 4.17 branch, till further notice!

--
Daan

Re: 4.17.1.0 release

Posted by Daan Hoogland <da...@gmail.com>.

--
Daan

Re: 4.17.1.0 release

Posted by Suresh Kumar Anaparti <su...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good Abhishek!

Re: 4.17.1.0 release

Posted by Suresh Kumar Anaparti <su...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good Abhishek!

Re: 4.17.1.0 release

Posted by Nicolas Vazquez <Ni...@shapeblue.com>.
Looks good, thanks Abhishek

Regards,
Nicolas Vazquez

Re: 4.17.1.0 release

Posted by Boris Stoyanov <bo...@shapeblue.com>.
+1, I’m fine with the plan.

Bobby.

Re: 4.17.1.0 release

Posted by Rohit Yadav <ro...@shapeblue.com>.
+1 LGTM, thanks for your efforts Abhishek.

Regards.

________________________________

Re: 4.17.1.0 release

Posted by Nicolas Vazquez <Ni...@shapeblue.com>.