Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Nicholas Orr <Ni...@mim.com.au> on 2002/06/03 01:14:54 UTC

RE: How to get debug info

What I mean is say file1.jsp has the following
<jsp:include page="file2.jsp" flush="true" />
And in file2.jsp I forgot a ';'. When I open file1.jsp I don't get the error
that a semi-colon is missing in file2.jsp.  What happens is it just has a
blank page with nothing on it.

intended only for the use of the addressee(s).
If you receive this e-mail in error, any use, distribution or
copying of this e-mail is not permitted. You are requested to
forward unwanted e-mail and address any problems to the
MIM Holdings Limited Support Centre.

For general enquires:	++61 7 3833 8000
Support Centre e-mail:	supportcentre@mim.com.au
Support Centre phone:  	Australia 1800500646
        				International ++61 7 38338042

Re: How to get debug info

Posted by Phillip Morelock <su...@phillipmorelock.com>.
Interesting.  Maybe this is a bug?  Does the jsp specification shed any
light on the specified behavior?

fillup