Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Costin Manolache <cm...@yahoo.com> on 2000/11/02 13:58:42 UTC

RE: cvs commit: jakarta-tomcat/src/share/org/apache/tomcat/util M essageBytes.java MimeHeaders.java MimeMap.java SessionIdGenerator.java

--- Larry Isaacs <La...@sas.com> wrote:
> Hi Costin,
>
> Good to see you back.
>
> FYI: My helper\SessionUtil.java is still looking for
> SessionIdGenerator.generateId().  Did you mean to
> commit SessionUtil.java
> too?

Yes, but there are few other changes and I need to
"serialize" the commits.

( I changed requestURI, method, protocol to use
MessageBytes, and all the code that called the
String message changed. After that change it should
be possible to add an EncodingIntereptor )

Costin