Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Michal Singer <Mi...@expand.com> on 2008/04/29 07:27:29 UTC

Seperate client from activemq jar

Hi. I would like to know how to seperate client from server in the activemq
jar.
Which jar files needs a client of the broker? Does it need the entire jar
file of the activemq,
or can it use seperate jar files?

Re: InvalidClientID (Broker embedded in JBoss)

Posted by Benoitx <be...@yahoo.com>.
Hi Alex & all,

We have exactly the same problem with JBoss 4.0.5 having upgraded ActiveMQ
from 4.1.1 to 5.1.

Has anyone found a solution / workaround?

Thanks a lot

Benoit

Alex Soto wrote:

> [...]
> (TransactionBroker.java:248)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.advisory.AdvisoryBroker.removeConnection
> (AdvisoryBroker.java:208)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.broker.BrokerFilter.removeConnection
> (BrokerFilter.java:109)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.broker.MutableBrokerFilter.removeConnection
> (MutableBrokerFilter.java:119)
> 	at
> org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.processRemoveConnection
> (TransportConnection.java:697)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.command.RemoveInfo.visit(RemoveInfo.java:60)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection.service
> (TransportConnection.java:281)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.broker.TransportConnection$1.onCommand
> (TransportConnection.java:178)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.transport.ResponseCorrelator.onCommand
> (ResponseCorrelator.java:100)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.transport.TransportFilter.onCommand
> (TransportFilter.java:67)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.transport.vm.VMTransport.iterate
> (VMTransport.java:202)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner.runTask
> (PooledTaskRunner.java:118)
> 	at org.apache.activemq.thread.PooledTaskRunner$1.run
> (PooledTaskRunner.java:42)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.runTask
> (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:650)
> 	at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run
> (ThreadPoolExecutor.java:675)
>

> In my ra.xml  I'm not setting the client ID.
>
>          <config-property>
>              <description>The client id that will be set on the
> connection that is established to the ActiveMQ server.</description>
>              <config-property-name>Clientid</config-property-name>
>              <config-property-type>java.lang.String</config-property-
> type>
>              <!--
>              <config-property-value></config-property-value>
>               -->
>          </config-property>
>

> If I do, then I get other errors indicating duplicate client IDs.
>
> My connection factory is defined in the file "activemq-ds.xml"  as:
>
>     <tx-connection-factory>
>        <jndi-name>ConnectionFactory</jndi-name>
>        <xa-transaction/>
>        <track-connection-by-tx/>
>        <rar-name>activemq-ra.rar</rar-name>
>        <connection-definition>javax.jms.ConnectionFactory</connection-
> definition>
>        <min-pool-size>10</min-pool-size>
>        <max-pool-size>100</max-pool-size>
>        <blocking-timeout-millis>30000</blocking-timeout-millis>
>        <idle-timeout-minutes>3</idle-timeout-minutes>
>        <ServerUrl>vm://localhost</ServerUrl>
>        <use-java-context>false</use-java-context>
>     </tx-connection-factory>
>

> The EJB gets the connection factory injected:
>
> @Resource(mappedName="ConnectionFactory")
> private ConnectionFactory fact;
>

> The EJB itself does not fail, i.e. it does not get the exception.
> It's just in the log file that I see the stack trace.
>

> Does anybody know why is this, and how to solve it?

-----
Thanks & Regards,

Benoit

http://www.Appendium.com   http://objectlab.blogspot.com

InvalidClientID (Broker embedded in JBoss)

Posted by Alex Soto <le...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

[...]

	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:613)

Re: Seperate client from activemq jar

Posted by Dejan Bosanac <de...@nighttale.net>.
Thanks Nigel,

something like this is needed. We just have to translate it to maven and
integrate it with an amq assembly process.

Cheers
--
Dejan Bosanac
www.scriptinginjava.net