Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Thom Park <tp...@inprise.com> on 2000/11/08 01:17:20 UTC

No Handler for Request?

Hi,

I made a few simple mods to the HelloworldExample servlet and now I
can't get it to run. I put the original back and I still get a 404 error

back from Tomcat 3.2b6. What Handler could it be wingeing about? I'm not
sure what the problem could be and I'm getting very bogged down
in the code trying to fathom what I could have broken.

The mod I added was code to look up a env-entry via the javax.naming
service. Even so, that shouldn't have broken the original
HelloWorldExample as it's still the same.

I'm at a loss to work out what the problem could be - permissions look
good and the file does exist in the right place....

-Thom