Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Guy <ja...@netzero.com> on 2004/12/07 17:18:15 UTC

RegEx Extractor Question

Folks,
I cannot get a RegEx to extract properly in JMeter, although it works fine in other RegEx testers.

I have a response page that includes this text:
    APPLICATIONID=12210380
This occurs on the page multiple times, but the digits are always the same, so I don't care which one I extract.

I want to grab only the digits that follow the literal string "APPLICATIONID=". There could be any quantity of digits, not necessarily always eight.

The closest I've gotten is to use:
    APPLICATIONID\=([0-9]{8})
However, after placing the extraction into ${regExApplicationId_g0}, the result I get when I use it later in the test plan is:
    APPLICATIONID=APPLICATIONID=12210380

Any help will be appreciated,
    Guy