Posted to dev@arrow.apache.org by Siddharth Teotia <si...@dremio.com> on 2017/08/01 05:06:31 UTC

AppVeyor build taking longer than usual?

Hi All,

I created a PR 4 hours ago and the AppVeyor build still hasn't finished.
The Travis CI build ran fine.

Is this expected? I am surprised since for all my previous PRs, both checks
used to get done in 1-2 hours.

In fact, the 3 latest 3 PRs (923, 924, 925) are in a similar situation.

Thanks,
Siddharth

Re: AppVeyor build taking longer than usual?

Posted by Siddharth Teotia <si...@dremio.com>.
Thanks Wes. I didn't know that we can enable Appveyor build on our fork.

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Wes McKinney <we...@gmail.com>.
hi Siddharth,