Posted to soap-dev@xml.apache.org by Vahe Amirbekyan <av...@techone.com> on 2000/09/05 21:30:11 UTC

contribution to the SOAP development project

Hi all,

As I have already mentioned in my previous messages we have done some -
hopefully valuable - work in enhancing the functionality of SOAP and are
willing to share it with the development team. What I am planning to do
is in the first step submiting the alpha version of the code just to
give the flavour of our modifications. Then, in the second step, if the
Team members approve our changes, we promise to submit the final tested
and dcumented version within a week. The first two candidates for our
contribution will be transformers and regular-expression based DD
selection.

Please, let me know if such plan is OK with you.

Best regards, Vahe
--
     __|_|        Vahe AMIRBEKYAN, Senior Consultant          |_|__