Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by pooinginwalls <po...@web.de> on 2017/05/12 08:48:09 UTC

Markup id set on a component that is usually not rendered into markup.

I am receiving this message;

/    Markup id set on a component that is usually not rendered into markup.
Markup id: pnlMessages3a, component id: pnlMessages, component tag:
wicket:panel./

The panel is added to a enclosing panel like this:
/    add(new MessagePanel("pnlMessages"));/
in html
/    <wicket:panel wicket:id="pnlMessages">tblData</wicket:panel>
/
Within the MessagePanel I am calling super(id) passing the component id
"pnlMessages" to the parent class. There is no other component within the
class MessagePanel that enables the OutputMarkupId.

So why do I get the warning?

Re: Markup id set on a component that is usually not rendered into markup.

Posted by pooinginwalls <po...@web.de>.
Thanks Martin,

you linked my stackoverflow entry. :-)

Re: Markup id set on a component that is usually not rendered into markup.

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/43933653/markup-id-set-on-a-component-that-is-usually-not-rendered-into-markup/43934346

Martin Grigorov
Wicket Training and Consulting