Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by rupak <ru...@gmail.com> on 2015/03/17 07:46:15 UTC

Re: Unable to find query result in solr 5.0.0

Hi Jack Krupansky,

We are following the apache-solr-ref-guide-5.0 doc for installation. But
when I am going to execute Post command via "$ bin/post -c gettingstarted
example/exampledocs/*.json" in Command prompt  *"'post' is not recognized as
an internal or external command, operable program or batch file."*  This
error comes from Command prompt. Now we are unable to proceed as because we
can not post any documents in Solr.

Can you please help us  to overcome this scenario. As we got the information
that we need to post documents in order to search any query result so please
let us know the process to do so.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Rupak.