Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Ingo Bürk <in...@ververica.com> on 2021/06/21 11:24:14 UTC

[VOTE] FLIP-129 Register sources/sinks in Table API

Hi everyone,

thanks for all the feedback so far. Based on the discussion[1] we seem to
have consensus, so I would like to start a vote on FLIP-129 for which the
FLIP has now also been updated[2].

The vote will last for at least 72 hours (Thu, Jun 24th 12:00 GMT) unless
there is an objection or insufficient votes.

Thanks
Ingo

[1]
https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/rc75d64e889bf35592e9843dde86e82bdfea8fd4eb4c3df150112b305%40%3Cdev.flink.apache.org%3E
[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLINK/FLIP-129%3A+Refactor+Descriptor+API+to+register+connectors+in+Table+API

Re: [VOTE] FLIP-129 Register sources/sinks in Table API

Posted by Leonard Xu <xb...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thanks Ingo for picking up this FLIP.

Best,