Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Oleksandr Filatov <of...@softservecom.com> on 2004/10/27 17:58:47 UTC

Create web service from xsp (using cocoon-axis)

Hi all!
I have a some xsp file, that connects to DB and returns xml with some data.
In sitemap.xmap I described it like this:

            <map:match pattern="getPlayersList">
                    <map:generate src="xsp/getPlayersList.xsp"
type="serverpages"/>
                    <map:serialize type="xml"/>
            </map:match>

It's simple.
But I want to create web service, that should use that xsp file (to retrieve
xml data)
How can I solve this problem?

Regards.

Re: Create web service from xsp (using cocoon-axis)

Posted by sudhir reddy <su...@yahoo.com>.
Hi
you need to develop first webservice and deploy in your application servert ..Next u need to write Xsp that will read data from DB.

In sitemap.xmap in generate u need to use wsdl of webservice end point.

I hope it will solve yr problem

rgds
sudhi