Posted to users@maven.apache.org by fachhoch <fa...@gmail.com> on 2009/03/26 02:47:25 UTC

hibernate byte code instrumentation

I am using maven-ant-run plugin to call  hibernate byte code insturmentation
, i also have maven jetty plugin , every  time i run jetty plugin   first
all modified java files  gets complied and then test cases and finally
deployed , but this ant-run plugin  for hibernate byte code instrumentation
does not get called , please tell me   how to call hibernate byte code
automatically ?

Re: hibernate byte code instrumentation

Posted by Rusty Wright <ru...@gmail.com>.
Try this: