Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Rodolphe VAGNER <ro...@eurodoc-sofilog.com> on 2002/08/06 09:40:55 UTC

table groving up from the bottom of a page

Hy,

I need to create a table that would start at the bottom of a page. The informations in this table are usually constant but if more informations I want the table not to go to next page but stay on this page and push the header upward.

I'm not sure to be really understandable, sorry. so a drawing would help :

| page
|

| | table with usual info
| |

| same page
|

| | same table but with more information that usual, so greater but not on the next page
| |
| |
| |

Do you know if it is possible ?
Thanks

Re: table groving up from the bottom of a page

Posted by Keiron Liddle <ke...@aftexsw.com>.
On Tue, 2002-08-06 at 09:40, Rodolphe VAGNER wrote:
> Hy,
>
> I need to create a table that would start at the bottom of a page. The informations in this table are usually constant but if more informations I want the table not to go to next page but stay on this page and push the header upward.
>
> I'm not sure to be really understandable, sorry. so a drawing would help :

[snip]

> Do you know if it is possible ?

This would probably be implemented by putting display-align="after" on
the region body.
This is not implemented yet.

I do know if there is any other way to do it.