Posted to modperl@perl.apache.org by "Aaron E. Ross" <ro...@coreference.com> on 2002/01/28 21:05:32 UTC

AxKit Segfaults

 Hi all,

  I was excited about AxKit. :(

  I'm getting segfaults on the first request, but have neither expat
  (strings shows now symbols in httpd, mod_perl built with DO_HTTPD=1),
  nor php installed.

  Any other ideas?  I'm building with debug flags now.

  apache-1.3.22
  mod_perl-1.26
  perl-5.6.1

  Thanks, Aaron

--
aaron ross . alias i, inc
     email . ross@coreference.com

Re: AxKit Segfaults

Posted by Robin Berjon <ro...@knowscape.com>.
On Monday 28 January 2002 21:05, Aaron E. Ross wrote:
>   I was excited about AxKit. :(

For good reason :)

>   I'm getting segfaults on the first request, but have neither expat
>   (strings shows now symbols in httpd, mod_perl built with DO_HTTPD=1),
>   nor php installed.
>
>   Any other ideas?  I'm building with debug flags now.
>
>   apache-1.3.22
>   mod_perl-1.26
>   perl-5.6.1

The AxKit version, XML::LibXML version, what you're trying to get it to do,
output from your error log with AxDebugLevel 10 set, and output from
installation (eg missing modules and the such) could help.

froody axkit people try to help one another ;-)

Robin Berjon <ro...@knowscape.com> -- CTO
k n o w s c a p e : // venture knowledge agency www.knowscape.com
"Humans are destined to be party animals, and the technology will
follow."
-- Linus Torvalds