Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Michael Marshall <mm...@apache.org> on 2022/01/03 20:52:13 UTC

Re: OWASP dependencies check on active branches

+1 - This is a great addition, thanks Nicolò.

I updated our Release Process wiki page so that Release Managers will
know to add new release branches to this GitHub workflow [0].

- Michael

[0] https://github.com/apache/pulsar/wiki/Release-process#1-create-the-release-branch