Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Mark Diggory <md...@latte.harvard.edu> on 2002/04/03 20:37:33 UTC

system.xml and multiple databases

How can I setup multiple databases in the system.xml file?

I assume I would need to add another entry of the like:

          <service
class="org.apache.xindice.server.services.XindiceService" name="Xindice">
             <root-collection dbroot="./db/" name="db" security="false">
                <queryengine>
                   <resolver autoindex="false"
class="org.apache.xindice.core.query.XPathQueryResolver" />
                   <resolver
class="org.apache.xindice.core.xupdate.XUpdateQueryResolver" />
                </queryengine>
             </root-collection>
          </service>

or do I need to just insert another root collection into this service entry?

-Mark