Posted to savan-dev@ws.apache.org by sm...@wipro.com on 2007/06/01 14:38:06 UTC

ServiceLifeCycle Implementation

Hi

I just read a document which explains how to do Eventing by implementing
the ServiceLifeCycle.I did as per and got the response at the client
webservice.But I am able to figure out from the client webservice how
the event/response will be sent to the application which has actually
requested for the event?

Pls don't ignore this mail and send me back your valuable
suggestions....

Thanks And Regards

Smitha Aldrin

www.wipro.com