Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mick Knutson <mi...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/10 20:22:43 UTC

Re: Intuit - Looking for Maven2 expertise

http://www.baselogic.com/resume

I could consult to you part time on this. I am currently the integration
Architect for a massive Mainframe conversion project with Delta Dental all
using a seasoned Maven Archetype I have created.

On 10/10/07, Cox, Chris <Ch...@intuit.com> wrote:

> I'm not sure if this is the right forum to reach out to Maven
> professionals who could be looking, if not I apologize, any other sites
> or recommendations are welcome.
>

> Intuit's premier organization "Small Business Division," is working on a
> new project (vs. 2 of their technology). We are looking for someone very
> senior who will be responsible for the Software Builds in the group
> responsible for building innovation into the very framework of our
> products and company. This Intuit group is enabling development teams to
> deliver highly scalable and reusable products to meet the ever changing
> landscape of technology. We are hiring candidates who have J2EE Software
> Engineering experience, a passion for SCM, builds, and experience with
> preferably Maven2. Please fee free to contact me when you have a moment,
> as I am interested in speaking w/ you and look forward to hearing from
> you.
>

> Skills we are looking for:
>
> Maven2 Experience or familiarity
>
> Experience w/ entire build and release cycle including automation
>
> Java/J2EE development experience (3+ years)
>

> Connecting and sharing networks is a win/win situation. Even if don't
> know of anyone looking for work in your network, networking w/ a
> recruiter in the industry is always a good thing to do. I can connect
> you, your friends, colleagues, or associates to anyone in my network
> whether they be looking to for work, business ventures, or just plain
> networking. My profile is located @ http://www.linkedin.com/in/crizzcoxx

Mick Knutson

http://www.baselogic.com
http://www.blincmagazine.com