Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <jl...@apache.org> on 2005/01/02 23:41:13 UTC

The end year in "Copyright 2003-2004"

Hi,

I don't remember how it's decided in the past year. Did we decide we
will change the end year at commit or was it handled once and for all?

Now, it's:

"Copyright 2003-2004 The Apache Software Foundation"

Jacek

Re: The end year in "Copyright 2003-2004"

Posted by Geir Magnusson Jr <ge...@4quarters.com>.
On Jan 2, 2005, at 5:41 PM, Jacek Laskowski wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I don't remember how it's decided in the past year. Did we decide we
> will change the end year at commit or was it handled once and for all?
>
> Now, it's:
>
> "Copyright 2003-2004 The Apache Software Foundation"

Do it at commit time.  There is no real need to update if it hasn't
changed since 2004

geir

geir@gluecode.com