Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by rh...@gmx.de on 2011/02/23 16:17:08 UTC

Apache Tomcat 7.0.8 behind a ssl gateway

Hi,

I've set up an Apache Tomcat server for a small JSF2.0 project with PrimeFaces. Because of some internal company rules the server has to be able to operate behind a ssl gateway. Well... it does not completely. The whole design of the page is... well... fucked up.
So does anyone have set up a similar configuration? Successfully? Were there any problems?

My guess would be the SSL gateway but I have no access to it.

Version: Apache Tomcat 7.0.8
OS: Windows XP SP3

Re: Apache Tomcat 7.0.8 behind a ssl gateway

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.