Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by Kitewheel <dt...@kitewheel.com> on 2014/10/16 17:36:43 UTC

Make Dynamic queues persistent

We currently have activeMQ setup to create dynamic queues.  The problem is
they aren't persistent.  Is there a connection string setting that can be
used to make the dynamically created queues persistent?  We are running
version 5.8.0

Re: Make Dynamic queues persistent

Posted by Tim Bain <tb...@alumni.duke.edu>.
Has your broker been set up to be persistent, with a persistence store
configured?  And are your messages flagged as persistent?

Also, how are you determining that the queues aren't persistent?  What's
your test for that?