Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by Makrand <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/08/03 10:10:03 UTC

Re: Instance with a larger disk size then Template

Imran,

From Linux POV, boot VM from live centos DVD/ISO and then go on for
extending root LVM partition. Once you boot into live ISO, the existing
root will be just another lvm and can be extended by using existing unused
space on vggroup.

If you don't wanna do all time with new VM, then set correct root partition
size for new VM, take snap of root and get new template form this and use
it in future

--
Makrand

Posted by Imran Ahmed <im...@eaxiom.net>.
Hi Makran,
I appreciate your reply on this. I will complete the procedure that you have mentioned.