I18N + Config.set

Hi,

I am using JSTL 1.1, Struts 1.2 with Tomcat 5.5 and experiencing the problem
that the right locale resource bundle is not found if the information is put
in session scope. The localizationContext stuff is placed in web.xml. The
user can choose on startup different locales. If chosen, within a struts
action Config.set(session, Config.FMT_LOCALE, currentLocale); and
Config.set(session, Config.FMT_LOCALIZATION_CONTEXT,
"resources.MessageResources") is invoked.

However, the <fmt:message key="xxx" /> is always evaluated to the
browser-based locale! I have no clue why it cannot find the information in
the session scope. If I put the locale information in the request scope, it
works! Any idea?

thx,
Dirk