Posted to dev@empire-db.apache.org by Francis De Brabandere <fr...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/04 08:31:09 UTC

Re: Code generator

Hi all,

I have been testing with MySQL and the only problem I found was that
MySQL is case-sensitive. So I had to remove all to uppercase calls.

And something else. For my part Benjamin has proven his commitment to
the project. Maybe we can start a vote to let him in?

Cheers,
Francis

--
http://www.somatik.be

re: Code generator

Posted by Rainer Döbele <do...@esteam.de>.
Francis De Brabandere wrote:
> Re: Code generator
>
> Hi all,
>
> I have been testing with MySQL and the only problem I found was that
> MySQL is case-sensitive. So I had to remove all to uppercase calls.
>
> And something else. For my part Benjamin has proven his commitment to
> the project. Maybe we can start a vote to let him in?

+1

(sorry for not being able to contribute at the moment. Does anyone know how I can clone myself?)

Regards
Rainer