Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com> on 2010/05/14 16:36:15 UTC

[VOTE] Release XBean 3.7 - second attempt

Please vote for the geronimo xbean 3.7 release

The major changes to this release are:
- xbean-blueprint subproject to provide support for Aries blueprint
component assembly
- xbean-bundleutils subproject to provide useful common utilities for
dealing with OSGi bundles.

Differences from the 1st attempt:

1)  KEYS file has been deleted
2)  copyright date in NOTICE file has been updated
3)  test properties files have had ASL license headers added.

The xbean-finder-shaded license issue that Kevan raised turned out to
not be an issue, so no changes were required for that.

Staging repo is here:

https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachegeronimo-031/

tag is here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/geronimo/xbean/tags/xbean-3.7

Vote open 72 hours

[ ] +1 release this
[ ] 0 don't care
[ ] -1 don't release this (please explain)

Rick

Re: [VOTE] Release XBean 3.7 - second attempt

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
+1

--
Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: [VOTE] Release XBean 3.7 - second attempt

Posted by Ivan <xh...@gmail.com>.
+ build OK

--
Ivan

Re: [VOTE] Release XBean 3.7 - second attempt

Posted by Donald Woods <dw...@apache.org>.
+1  Was able to build.

Posted by Kevan Miller <ke...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Rick. Looks good. Here's my +1.

Apologies about the xbean-finder-shaded mistake. I was confused by the relocation pattern in the pom:

                                <relocation>
                                    <pattern>org.objectweb.asm</pattern>
                                    <shadedPattern>org.apache.xbean.asm</shadedPattern>
                                </relocation>

Source, build, signature/checksums all look good.

--kevan

[RESULT] [VOTE] Release XBean 3.7 - second attempt

Posted by Rick McGuire <ri...@gmail.com>.
The vote to release the new XBean version passes with 5 +1 votes and no
0 or -1 votes.  Voting in favor were

Rick McGuire
Kevan Miller
Donald Woods
Hai Hong Xu (Ivan)
Guillaume Nodet

The artifacts will be promoted to the central repository this morning.

Rick