Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mayumi K <sa...@gmail.com> on 2014/05/26 16:40:01 UTC

2014-5-26 Japanese CloudStack Community Weekly Update

Hi everyone

I apologize for my delay in updating Activities of Japanese CloudStack
Community.

# # #

## Develop OSS Cloud Certification
LPI Japan is very positive to build new certification, OSS Cloud based
on Apache CloudStack.
Some members of JCSUG started examination development.

## CloudStack book (from Shoueisha): ebook will be Published

## Event

[5/20-22] CloudOpen Japan: Some members of JCSUG attended.
       *report :
http://cloud.watch.impress.co.jp/docs/event/20140522_649658.html

[5/20]JCSUG held 17th meet-up.
* We really thank David  joined our meet-up!

[6/12] JCSUG will hold a Meet-up in Hokkaido
[6/13] Interop Tokyo 2014 : JCSUG will have a session.
        http://www.interop.jp/2014/index2.html

[6/14] OSC Hokkaido: JCSUG will have a session and booth.
[6/22] July Tech Festa : JCSUG will have a session.
        http://2014.techfesta.jp/
[7/05] OSC Nagoya: JCSUG will have a session and booth.

If you have any comment, please let admin@cloudstack.jp know.

Thanks,
JCSUG (Japan CloudStack User Group)

Web: http://cloudstack.jp
Ustream http://www.ustream.tv/channel/cloudstackja
Twitter: @cloudstackja
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/cloudstackjapan
Admin ML: admin@cloudstack.jp
User ML: users@cloudstack.jp

Re: 2014-5-26 Japanese CloudStack Community Weekly Update

Posted by Go Chiba <go...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sudha,

Now Japan team are planning and developing open cloud certification program
that supported LPI team.
(LPI are already developed basically Linux administrator certification
program)
  ref: http://www.lpi.org

GO

Go Chiba