Posted to users@camel.apache.org by serfonteinj <ja...@codefusion.co.za> on 2011/07/14 11:23:01 UTC

Camel SMPP Delivery report reconcilliation

Thanks Christian,

your advice worked!

In my sender I added another process() just after the to() and got the
SMPPid of the send message out of the header. This I could use to link up
with the smppid from the delivery report received later.

Much appreciated.

Jan

(Note: This post was moved here from the dev post)

Hello Jan!

This is a topic which should be discussed on the @user list and not the @dev
list.
However, the SmppProducer also set the header "CamelSmppId" after it
receives the response from the SMSC. Depending on the messages exchange
pattern, the header is set on the in or out message (if the exchange is out
capable). With this you are able to correlate the asynchronously send
delivery receipt.

Best,
Christian