Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Ahmed Alawy <lu...@yahoo.com> on 2002/06/14 06:59:30 UTC

Apache2 tomcat4 virtual hosts

I am moving from apache 1.3 + tomcat 2.3 to apache2
+tomcat 4 on linux 7.1 with ssl. I am defining virtual
hosts as firstHost, secondHost, etc. My configuration
works fine until I try to use some of my jsp
applications. My goal is to be able to type
http://firstHost/myJspapp/index.jsp and the same
application should NOT be accessible from
secondHost/myJspapp/index.jsp. I am defining virtual
hosts in http.con and also in server.xml. But for some
reason nothing is working as I want.

I am emulating my 1.3 configuration which works fine.
I know someone out there has done this before and can
help.

Regards.