Posted to dev@cxf.apache.org by Sergey Beryozkin <se...@iona.com> on 2008/01/02 11:52:02 UTC

Problem building testutils

Hi

I can't build a testutils module on Windows. I wiped out a local m2 repository and did a clean checkout from a trunk, and still I'm getting a bunch of errors like

...\testutils\src\main\java\org\apache\hello_world_xml_
http\bare\GreeterImpl.java:[22,50] package org.apache.hello_world_xml_http.bare.
types does not exist

...\testutils\src\main\java\org\apache\hello_world_xml_
http\bare\GreeterImpl.java:[31,36] cannot find symbol
symbol: class Greeter
public class GreeterImpl implements Greeter {

etc.

Looks like a wsdltojava maven plugin does not pick up some wsdl files locates in a testutils resources folder...
Has someone tried to build a trunk on WindowsXP recently ?

Thanks, Sergey

----------------------------
Registered Number: 171387

Re: Problem building testutils

Posted by Willem Jiang <wi...@gmail.com>.
James just fixed this issue few hours ago :)

Willem.

Posted by Yuen Chi Lian <yu...@gmail.com>.
Hi Sergey,

I'm not sure if that's a Windows-specific problem. I do not have problem to
compile the latest trunk but passing the tests.

On Jan 2, 2008 6:52 PM, Sergey Beryozkin <se...@iona.com> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I can't build a testutils module on Windows. I wiped out a local m2
> repository and did a clean checkout from a trunk, and still I'm getting a
> bunch of errors like
>
> ...\testutils\src\main\java\org\apache\hello_world_xml_
> http\bare\GreeterImpl.java:[22,50] package
> org.apache.hello_world_xml_http.bare.
> types does not exist
>
> ...\testutils\src\main\java\org\apache\hello_world_xml_
> http\bare\GreeterImpl.java:[31,36] cannot find symbol
> symbol: class Greeter
> public class GreeterImpl implements Greeter {
>
> etc.
>
> Looks like a wsdltojava maven plugin does not pick up some wsdl files
> locates in a testutils resources folder...
> Has someone tried to build a trunk on WindowsXP recently ?
>

> Thanks, Sergey

> Registered Number: 171387

Cheers,
Yuen-Chi Lian

"I do not seek; I find." - Pablo Picasso