Posted to httpclient-users@hc.apache.org by arpita dhundia <ar...@yahoo.co.in> on 2009/11/07 02:55:54 UTC

Re: Sending SOAP request using HTTPPost (HttpClient 4.0)

Thanks for the reply Oleg, could you guide a little how can I do that?

Regards,
Arpita

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
arpita dhundia wrote:
> Thanks for the reply Oleg, could you guide a little how can I do that?
>
> Regards,
> Arpita

DefaultHttpClient httpclient = new DefaultHttpClient();
httpclient.getParams().setBooleanParameter(CoreProtocolPNames.USE_EXPECT_CONTINUE,
false);

Oleg

Posted by Oleg Kalnichevski <ol...@apache.org>.
arpita dhundia wrote:
> I tried setting the expect 100 continue param false but the problem still persists..
 >
> I am performimg very simple stpes, using NTLm authentication, creating an HTTPPost object and attaching a StringEntity object to it, on which I have written the xml data.
> Wireshark shows that the post data is not in the right format, hence the recieving server sends back an HTTP 400 error.
> I am not sure what I am doing wrong, or maybe what can I do to avoid this error.

Doe not use Wireshark. Use wire log of HttpClient instead

http://hc.apache.org/httpcomponents-client/logging.html

Oleg

Posted by Thierry Boileau <th...@gmail.com>.
Hello,