Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Andrew Arnott <an...@gmail.com> on 2005/06/28 14:02:49 UTC

Do Win32 versions of hook template scripts exist?

I checked the contrib web site and the standard web site for other handy
hook scripts, and don't see any win32 batch file equivalents to what is
provided as bash scripts with standard SVN. Has anyone written these? Not
that they are that complicated, but it would save a lot of trial and error
with dos batch syntax if I can just use someone else's work.

Thanks in advance,

--
Andrew Arnott
Web Developer

RE: Do Win32 versions of hook template scripts exist?

Posted by Glenn R Heard Jr <gh...@zoominternet.net>.
On Tuesday, June 28, 2005 10:03 AM, Andrew Arnott wrote:
> I checked the contrib web site and the standard web site for
> other handy hook scripts, and don't see any win32 batch file
> equivalents to what is provided as bash scripts with standard
> SVN.  Has anyone written these?  Not that they are that
> complicated, but it would save a lot of trial and error with
> dos batch syntax if I can just use someone else's work.

My batch files just call perl scripts to do the real work.

Glenn Heard             gheard@altronicinc.com
Software Engineer       gheard@zoominternet.net
Altronic Inc.           rayzer@zoominternet.net
ICQ: 123194600          www.altronicinc.com
Y!: glennheard
---
Backup not found. [A]bort, [R]etry, [P]anic...