Posted to users@airavata.apache.org by Marlon Pierce <ma...@iu.edu> on 2014/07/01 23:31:46 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] Welcome Yu Ma as Airavata Committer

Hi All,

The Project Management Committee (PMC) for Apache Airavata has asked Yu
Ma to become a committer based on her contributions to the project. We
are pleased to announce that she has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there
is no need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable
better productivity.

Please join me in welcoming Yu Ma to Airavata.

Marlon
(On Behalf of Apache Airavata PMC)

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Yu Ma as Airavata Committer

Posted by Shameera Rathnayaka <sh...@gmail.com>.
Congratulations!!! Yu Ma

--
Best Regards,
Shameera Rathnayaka.

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Yu Ma as Airavata Committer

Posted by Saminda Wijeratne <sa...@gmail.com>.